1. The new automobile factory is expected to ______ around 30,000 to 50,000 vehicles annually in the first three years.
A. assemble B. service C. supply D. repair
2. Retail sales volume in local urban and rural areas rose 57.8% and 46.8% _____ last year.
A. individually B. respectively C. correspondingly D. accordingly
3. What you're ______ to read may challenge your assumptions about the kind of world we live in.
A. around B. ahead C. above D. about
4. Not having a good command of English can be a serious _______ preventing you from achieving your goals.
A. obstacle B. fault C. offense D. distress
5. Knowledge and learning are important if we want to be successful, but they may also _______ our thinking.
A. direct B. limit C. change D. improve